got the nazzzz installed

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
ok first of all thanks a lot to ed for all the wiring help and thank u rob for the good deal on the bottle bracket and all the free nazzz hahaha

o and ED did the wiring but i did all the wire hiding......i did not think it was to bad for my first time

083142.jpg

083158.jpg

083212.jpg

083219.jpg

142003.jpg

142012.jpg

145145.jpg

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
Cheapspeed said:
Nice! What kinda #'s will you be looking at?
it all depends on what shot i go with....right now it will be around or a lil under 500 but once the the new fuel pump goes on i will spray a 175 shot and then its on

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
wrap the solenoids in electrical tape or something. Or put 35mm film canisters over them to hide em a little better.

Of course, the purge kind of ruins the sleeper vibe...

MattP 343

Established Member
ford5.0forlife said:
2 tanks, the big ones!

Sorry couldn't help it. Nice setup, nothing you can do to hide those solenoids? Either way, it's a nice sleeper setup.
"You'll blow yourself to pieces..Ive seen the way you drive, you've got a heavy foot!"

haha :)

98gt281

Established Member
Looks good, I just got my walbro in last week, can't wait to fill the bottle and go at it. And just to let you know, my stock pump when way lean on the 100 jets so you might wanna be carefull.

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
KissMySVT said:
You should check your coolant levels immediately, it looks like there's steam coming from underneath your hood!
:lol: OMG! Nice job, your car looks clean. Be sure to let us know the numbers amd times you get out of her.

johntom

Established Member
Sweet ride man, nice hiding the wires too. For some reason the Slicks/skinnies ruined the sleeper vibe for me..........Oh Well, still a bad ass ride

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
4banger99 said:
Sweet ride man, nice hiding the wires too. For some reason the Slicks/skinnies ruined the sleeper vibe for me..........Oh Well, still a bad ass ride
glad u like it man and i never really was going for a sleeper look just wanted it to look nice

Users who are viewing this thread