got my i have a small penis car this past weekend

Imatk

Established Member
Stock 2013 Goodyears... just say "no"

pb_side-jpg.28974

Imatk

Established Member
holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF happened?
First morning that was in the 30s on my new Goodyear tires. Driving to work, going about 40 mph went over a small hill and started to slide coming down from it... no traction... just sliding hit several trees and fortunately got out of it with only a sprained shoulder, hand and some banged up knees.

Never been in an accident before... those tires are flat out dangerous.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
They only get worse with age. Cold weather also introduces another element with reduced tire pressure. Sorry to hear about the accident. Is the car totaled?

toroweedeater

Established Member
First morning that was in the 30s on my new Goodyear tires. Driving to work, going about 40 mph went over a small hill and started to slide coming down from it... no traction... just sliding hit several trees and fortunately got out of it with only a sprained shoulder, hand and some banged up knees.

Never been in an accident before... those tires are flat out dangerous.

glad to hear you walked away! Thats just crazy to me that a tire was not engineered to be able to take temps like that.

Imatk

Established Member
They only get worse with age. Cold weather also introduces another element with reduced tire pressure. Sorry to hear about the accident. Is the car totaled?

Oh yeah it was completely destroyed... very sad but glad I made it out with minor injury.

I've never had a tire do that before. It was like I was skating on ice.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
I tell folks on HP summer tires to drive like you're driving in the rain when the mercury drops. After a few butt puckering events in cold weather, I tend to leave my car at home if it's cold enough to wear a jacket. Sorry about the car. Man, that sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread