got my i have a small penis car this past weekend

boduke0220

Established Member
I'll Have you know my eggplant is average sized.

Nice car, love the color! make sure its healthy before you beat on it or you will end up like me..needing a new shortblock

toroweedeater

Established Member
I'll Have you know my eggplant is average sized.

Nice car, love the color! make sure its healthy before you beat on it or you will end up like me..needing a new shortblock

I'm like a therapist and don't charge you by the hour like a hooker. "Yeah. So tell me what the problem is, sir. I'm here to listen and not make judgements".

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
so pretty much if we have a big penis we're not allowed to own nice cars?

Willie

Established Member
Oh yeah Willie, my four year old daughter didn't see the red thing in the middle of the screen banged up. she said "Awww that is a super cute puppy".

Cancer took my husky away from me earlier this year. She was my best friend and we did everything together. I named my car after her. That was 8 months ago. I display her name at car shows. I miss her dearly...
PART_1525310144312_.IMG_20180502_181440.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
Cancer took my husky away from me earlier this year. She was my best friend and we did everything together. I named my car after her. That was 8 months ago. I display her name at car shows. I miss her dearly...
View attachment 1523187

completely understand brotha, my parents breed them, and they have my boy Camber, 6 years old. The one we had prior, LaKota, was 7 and got glaucoma, and was going to have to have BOTH his eyes removed.

Just couldn't do it. Had to put him down.

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
man congrats def an upgrade! You do have the best color cough cough.......
looks like you got a good one looks clean and looks like you have the glass roof did it also come with Recaros?

Users who are viewing this thread