got my i have a small penis car this past weekend

toroweedeater

Established Member
2011 with 17k on the odometer. went from a v6 to gt to now a gt500. Just reading the forums to get more familiar with the 500. Car is smooth. Wife loves it even more than i do. Can't get her out of the damn car. **** it guess i got to get two. Previous owner seems to have done shit right as far as i have seen and read. Lots to read still, but hi cobras. Wow.

Attachments

• 42999670_1173492916135607_5724505645319716864_o.jpg
    42999670_1173492916135607_5724505645319716864_o.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 465

Zemedici

Established Member
Car looks good - little girl looks excited! She gotten to ride in it yet?

Love the pose too lololol

welcome to the board - what's modified on the car?

toroweedeater

Established Member
i guess they said the old man traded it in for a hellcat as he said the wanted an auto as he doesn't want to shift at his age anymore lol. This is what i'm hoping is in there and I have documentation (like the dyno session report) and all the instruction sheets. Im so happy.

Attachments

• IMAG0117.jpg
    IMAG0117.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 294

Zemedici

Established Member
i guess they said the old man traded it in for a hellcat as he said the wanted an auto as he doesn't want to shift at his age anymore lol. This is what i'm hoping is in there and I have documentation (like the dyno session report) and all the instruction sheets. Im so happy.

car looks solid - who tuned it? You have 93 octane up there?

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the overcompensation club. I'm guessing that 3.5" blower pulley should read 2.5". Question is what blower is up top, because those numbers look a bit high for the M-122, but a bit on the low side for a TVS.

toroweedeater

Established Member
As I am doing a search on what has been done here is a pic of the engine.

Attachments

• IMAG0119.jpg
    IMAG0119.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 256
  • IMAG0118.jpg
    IMAG0118.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 254

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like stock blower.

The 639 number seems pretty close to what it should be given the lower pulley.

Must be a fun ride and congrats!!

toroweedeater

Established Member
idk....this shit is Chinese to me. The v6 all i had to worry about was what shinny tings do i want to put in the interior. the GT was tuner, tune files, axle backs, and the thought of long tubes. Now I'm the biggest damn noob that I'm surprised I was able to start the car and drive it home from the dealer.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
You're looking a rear wheel horsepower (on the dyno) versus crankshaft horsepower, so it's more like 160 horsepower. I can't say I keep track of the OEM blower stats, but a little over 600 would seem the norm. I'm sure someone can throw out better comps.

toroweedeater

Established Member
Looks like stock blower.

The 639 number seems pretty close to what it should be given the lower pulley.

Must be a fun ride and congrats!!
thanks 11. I had the wife test drive it, and when she stepped out with a smile I knew i wasn't getting divorced. Now I'm going to get divorced so i can get the damn car back.

toroweedeater

Established Member
You're looking a rear wheel horsepower (on the dyno) versus crankshaft horsepower, so it's more like 160 horsepower. I can't say I keep track of the OEM blower stats, but a little over 600 would seem the norm. I'm sure someone can throw out better comps.

Yeah at the moment im going to keep it where it is at to learn to car. Maybe down the road look at performance upgrades, but for now just learn the feel of the 500. Plus as long as it whines I'm happy.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
That's not a bad decision. If that car still has the factory Goodyear's, it's time for an upgrade regardless of how good they might look. Hard to tell from your photo what's on there, but it is an SVTPP car. The Goodyear's have marginal warm weather performance and out right dangerous cold weather performance. Be real careful getting into boost on cold highways.

toroweedeater

Established Member
That's not a bad decision. If that car still has the factory Goodyear's, it's time for an upgrade regardless of how good they might look. Hard to tell from your photo what's on there, but it is an SVTPP car. The Goodyear's have marginal warm weather performance and out right dangerous cold weather performance. Be real careful getting into boost on cold highways.

Ty Cat. The good years are gone. Its starting to get cold which is good info.

Willie

Established Member
Does this mean we all have small penises?

....The Goodyear's have marginal warm weather performance and out right dangerous cold weather performance. Be real careful getting into boost on cold highways.

On Dec 15, 2015 on a dry 60-deg evening, I accelerated onto I-10 from S Palo Verde Rd., swung wide aiming for the left lane, fishtailed, lost control at 70 mph, went into a tailspin, ended up in the dirt median, stopped by palo verde trees... Caused $14k in damages (all cosmetic). STOCK GOODYEARS!!! Lesson >> NEVER go into boost when not going absolutely straight...

toroweedeater

Established Member
Does this mean we all have small penises?

On Dec 15, 2015 on a dry 60-deg evening, I accelerated onto I-10 from S Palo Verde Rd., swung wide aiming for the left lane, fishtailed, lost control at 70 mph, went into a tailspin, ended up in the dirt median, stopped by palo verde trees... Caused $14k in damages (all cosmetic). STOCK GOODYEARS!!! Lesson >> NEVER go into boost when not going absolutely straight...

wtf....isnt that why we pay $250 a tire. R&D to make sure we not acting like theater actors auditioning for the nutcracker on the road. Well at least you walked away. thank God you didnt crack your nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread