Got my exhaust done finally

Cobra881

Established Member
That sounds really good.
I got BBK shorty headers installed on my 94 last month. I already had an o/r h-pipe with the stock mufflers but I am still debating a few options for the mufflers. Iam debating between Borlas, flowmaster 44s, and flowmaster outlaw dumps.
I had shorty headers on my previous 94, o/r h-pipe, and mac pro dumps and I loved the way the car sounded but I can find mac dumps anymore.

Captain Fluffy Nuggies

Established Member
Premium Member
That sounds really good.
I got BBK shorty headers installed on my 94 last month. I already had an o/r h-pipe with the stock mufflers but I am still debating a few options for the mufflers. Iam debating between Borlas, flowmaster 44s, and flowmaster outlaw dumps.
I had shorty headers on my previous 94, o/r h-pipe, and mac pro dumps and I loved the way the car sounded but I can find mac dumps anymore.
Thanks, MAC last time I heard went out of business, too bad too because I loved their chrome tips.

hotcobra03

Established Member
Sounds good,,

I have o/r x.
With long tubes and 40s

Idle sounded the same but your Rev was different
X is more raspy

I like that I can still hear in car while driving, until you nail it

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
love that deep muscular sound. I tried a x pipe on my 98 for a few years. the raspy sound is just not for me. Luckily I was able to snatch up a stainless MAC prochamber before they went out of business. Coupled that to some SLP lm2's and found the deep sound I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread