Got my car dyno'd today

bigslim

Established Member
First off, let start by saying that if I knew how to convert bmp files to jpeg I would post my dyno sheet. Anyway, today I got my car dyno'd. We did about 8 runs. We did about 4 pulls before the K&N went on and four after it was installed. The best run "without" the K&N was 369.2 RWHP and 381.7 RWTQ. The best run "with" the K&N installed was 391.5 RWHP and 383.9 RWTQ. This translates to about a 22hp improvment with the K&N. Also, take into account I have 410 gears so it will show a little lower number on the dyno. If I could post the sheet I would. Anyway, just to let you know before the supercharger my can dyno'd at 263.2 RWHP and 287.1 RWTQ. This was with just a chip and 410 gear.

bigslim

Established Member
My sheet:
bigslimdynosheet.jpg

bigslim

Established Member
02JoeGhost said:
Nice numbers, how many pounds of boost are you running for daily driving. I want to trilogymy merc here pretty soon
The kit comes with a 3.4 pulley that puts out 9.5pds of boost. Some of the others have changed theirs but I will keep mine the same. The K&N added about 1/2 to 3/4 pd of boost. It also added around 20 horses. Good luck.

F-16

Established Member
bigslim said:
First off, let start by saying that if I knew how to convert bmp files to jpeg I would post my dyno sheet. Anyway, today I got my car dyno'd. We did about 8 runs. We did about 4 pulls before the K&N went on and four after it was installed. The best run "without" the K&N was 369.2 RWHP and 381.7 RWTQ. The best run "with" the K&N installed was 391.5 RWHP and 383.9 RWTQ. This translates to about a 22hp improvment with the K&N. Also, take into account I have 410 gears so it will show a little lower number on the dyno. If I could post the sheet I would. Anyway, just to let you know before the supercharger my can dyno'd at 263.2 RWHP and 287.1 RWTQ. This was with just a chip and 410 gear.
Really nice #'s their BigSlim, 391 RWHP & 383 RWTQ. Impressive ! I guess I have alot to learn.

Smokie

Established Member
I said it once and I'll say it again: Great numbers and also the enhancements (bling) looks great....I like it when good things happen to good people. :beer:

F-16

Established Member
bigslim said:
Thanks for the compliments. I really love it. By the way F16, my first kill was a Porsche 911. Really opened his eyes.
A Porsche 911, Nice Kill their. Impressive !

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
bigslim said:
Thanks for the compliments. I really love it. By the way F16, my first kill was a Porsche 911. Really opened his eyes.

Great numbers BigSlim and a cool kill....Keep that S/C Marauder smoking them all.....

Users who are viewing this thread