got my car back!!!!!

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
hey everyone,, guess what i got my car back!!!! :pepper: :banana: i have to say a few thank yous to everyone that has helped me out since the mishap,,, I would like to thank chris a sheehy performance , for helping me with the whole ordeal,, he got me in a and out of there pretty damn quick from the time that the ford reps actually turned down the warrenty work. :fm: bastards :cuss: owell now that i have it back for oc is even better,,, and another big thank you to jason,, cause if you werent around i would still be sitting with a sloppy rear haha :nono: no gay jokes ,i.e "sean"

Now i got my billetflow brace, steeda side brackets , and a new driveshaft,, i should be good to go !!!!I hope that better hold me for a while ,,, i will try and get pictures of the rear cover ,,, the one online that everyone sees at billetflow has no comparison of what i did,,, i cant figure how the rest of it stayed on,,,it looks really nasty,,,, P.S. i have a drive shaft 4sale,, might need to be balanced and has some marks ,, will :rolling: take offers :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Bruce - I'm glad you got your car back man and so quickly too. Sorry they didn't cover it under warranty, but at least it's back together and in time for O.C. Can't beat that :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
playwithmysnake said:
u need to put RIP like ghost lettering in your phone of the one love lost

[Slightly Demented Voice]You mean my Cobra?? It's not gone. I still have it. I drive it every day...[/Slightly Demented Voice]

TRBO VNM

good deal man. glad I could help out....I think I need to go fishing again...something like tuna and marlin or something. :thumbsup:

TRBO VNM

04Torchvert said:
Hey don't yell at me but what happened?

Bruce experienced first hand what happens when you don't fully let off the gas when you wheel hop and then shift into another gear....gear oil everywhere. hence the reason for the diff brace now.

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
Great news Bruce... Now take her right back to the track and test her out! What drive shaft did you go with?

undrpresr

Established Member
Woohoo

Great! Youre back on the road now! Just in time for OC. Its nice that we have a bunch of helpful guys in the club, good work to all involved in getting Bruce back on the road! :rockon:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Hey Bruce! Sorry I did not see this thread before. Thanks though, sorry I couldn't help out more, but glad we were able to get you back on the road!

I thought I had better shots of this, I think I E-mailed you others. If I did, send them back to me and I'll re-size and post them. Anyway, here's a shot of his sloppy broke-up rear (couldn't help it! :xpl: )

000_0325.jpg

^-----Notice all the small cracks running all over it. When we actually took off the cover it was in about 3 or 4 peices. :uh oh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread