Got my 2014

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Just drove this home 5 hours yesterday. Love it, but a couple questions.

The driver bolster is starting to rub a little. Anyone painted or dyed this area? Also, does anyone make a bolster protector or cover for this model of recaro seat?

The front has maybe 3 tiny little rock chips. Still worth it to do ppf on the front. This is just a toy so won’t be doing too many miles.

Let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• A7512186-B3C9-4486-A5F4-20E9553ECF44.jpeg
    A7512186-B3C9-4486-A5F4-20E9553ECF44.jpeg
    323.7 KB · Views: 123

Zemedici

Established Member
Good looking car. I would 100% PPF the front, after repairing the chips as best as you can.

And perhaps get with a local detailer to see what he can do to 'revitalize' the seat, prior to attempting to paint, etc? He could have some gnarly products that would help protect it too

LS WUT

Established Member

The driver bolster is starting to rub a little. Anyone painted or dyed this area? Also, does anyone make a bolster protector or cover for this model of recaro seat?

The front has maybe 3 tiny little rock chips. Still worth it to do ppf on the front. This is just a toy so won’t be doing too many miles.

Sweet looking car bud, I’m sure it pops in the sun!

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

Mileage and price? Since everyone seems consumed by this lately

Good color

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Mileage and price? Since everyone seems consumed by this lately

Good color

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
22,800 miles. $49k. Original owner and never saw rain. Bone stock. Divorce deal. Felt kind of bad, but they both seemed amicable when she came to sign the title.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Nice. You’ll fall in love more and more you drive it!!!

Leave it. Just Learn to swing you’re body out and not put extra strain on the seat bolster. Outside of that you could take it to a car upholstery shop to see what they could stuff or fix. Personally I don’t think you’d be happy with paint :dye.

Last edited:

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Congrats!! Definitely do the PPF. Just had mine done after a few rock chips were repaired.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread