Got my 12

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
Let me start off by saying that everything was in my favor. Temp50 degrees, DA (-1005 ft.) and track prep. Some of you don't know my mods or lack thereof. The list is the basics, mail order chip by JDM, 90 mm MAF with filter, shorty header/catless basanni exhaust, ds loop, ftvb, Jays truck-traks, MT/ET streets 27 x 10.5 x 16 on 16 x 7 stock steel wheels with 2 in rear drop, and still on stock pulleys. To all you nay-sayers out there... Jason Newman, who was featured in the fall issue of Ford Performance Truck magazine was present. He was running his truck, I was right behind him. He saw my slips and checked under the hood. He can confirm. Here are my slips. I am more than pleased.:banana:

nedstimeslip.jpg

Bootie

Established Member
Congrats on the 12 sec slip. I'll be there next weekend and I know Jason will be going back as well.

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
Thanks guys, isn't that some kind of record? I looked at the times and mods list at nloc and no one else has reached those times with that few mods.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Stock pullies? A couple years back one of my buddies went 12.99 with nothing
more than a CIA and 2# lower pulley.

Congrats on your new times.:beer:

Brickrocket

Established Member
I was there and saw the truck. Couldn't believe it ran those times with those mods! Great job Nole!

Jason

Snipe, they announced they would not be open next weekend because of the holiday.

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
Brickrocket said:
I was there and saw the truck. Couldn't believe it ran those times with those mods! Great job Nole!

Jason

Snipe, they announced they would not be open next weekend because of the holiday.
Thanks Jason, did you get another run in? I hear they closed the lanes at 2:45, I was gonna speak with you again before I left but couldn't find you. Great looking truck you have and it was nice meeting you.They are closed next Sat. but will open 12-2 , I think that is the last day this year.

Users who are viewing this thread