Got Kenne Bell, Bassani Headers and Spec III clutch on

slvrsnake

Established Member
I got the Bassani mid length Headers from SFPHQ a while back and got the Kenne bell last week from Modular Madness. The Headers was a pain to install, the Kenne Bell was not bad at all.

I also got the 55 lb injectors, HPH oil spray kit (still waiting for it), Denso IT 22's, and a Diablo chip from Modular Madness. Right now I have no Boost-A-Pump.

I am going to try all different tunes and chips. Righ now I have a Superchip that I will send back to JDM to get retuned. I have the Diablo in there now, and will probably go to JD's to get a autologic and a tune. I want to see which one I like best.

The Spec Stage III clutch is going to grip like a mofo. It chatters so much right now, but hopefully it gets better. It looks like I can't drive.

I'll keep you guys updated on everything.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Goodluck with it! Post some dyno numbers when you get em. JDM was able to get 630RWHP out of Haveight's so you may want to consider a road trip to Jersey. :) -Mat-

slvrsnake

Established Member
Originally posted by fryingricecobra
I just ordered mine from Mod Mad.

Don is a great guy.

How long did the KB install take?

It took about 8 hours. I took my time though. You could probably do it in about 6 hours. It's pretty easy to, straight bolt on.
Yes, Don has been very helpfull.

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Congrats...sounds like a killer set-up...post tyou're DYNO numbers...i like the fact so many K.B.'s are around...makes for a perfect tune....i'm sure in a matter or time tuners will know them like the back of their hands.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
How much are the Blowers from Don if you don't mind me asking>??? I have been pushing this around for so long now. If you don't want to disclose the price in here you can PM me please. Thanks, -Mat-

slvrsnake

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT F15O
How much are the Blowers from Don if you don't mind me asking>??? I have been pushing this around for so long now. If you don't want to disclose the price in here you can PM me please. Thanks, -Mat-

No, I don't mind. I got the blower without the Kenne Bell chip and the Boost-A-Pump. That was $3350.00. This was for the black supercharger.

trey193

Established Member
Any problems getting your cooling system right afterwards, I have heard of people getting air trapped in the system when installing the KB and cars overheating. How much coolant did you lose in the swap, not sure how the intercooler is setup but I would think coolant would be everywhere when removing the Eaton. Any tips you have on this part of the install?

coleman

Established Member
i didn't install mine ... and i have no overheating problems.
20+ minute sessions @ Texas World Speedway & no problem! :beer:
stock temp gauge only read *barely* past half.

Users who are viewing this thread