Got It!

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Just picked up my 2011 GT500. I gotta say I love this car. This is my 5th Mustang and 4th Cobra. Sounds awesome, rides better then any Mustang I have driven, and is fast right out of the box. I am very happy.

32032147457418534812635.jpg

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Just the Performance Pack cars. The standard cars still have the normal strips. I wanted theses stripes and I figure I can do up a PP suspension cheap and I like these wheels better.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
The thinner stripes come on the SVT performance pack.

Bob, congrats on the car man! Everything you said is dead on. I've also had quite a few Mustangs over the years, and the best way I. An describe the 10-11 GT500's is REFINED! They are so much more fun and comfortable to drive and thats not easy to do because I've always believed that the Mustang was the best bang for the buck on the road.
Ford knew they had to step up to the bat if they wanted to take ask $50+ for Mustang and I truly think they knocked it out of the park.
Smooth handling, incredible torque and power, options that rival cars with tags like Acura, Infinity, etc.... If your a Mustang fan, you owe it to yourself to at least beg borrow and steal your way into the driver seat of one for a few minutes. I know not everyone is able to afford to buy one, but if they're is any chance to drive one, take it!

chuckstang

Established Member
I dont want to drive one, I will want to own one.

I could if I didnt dump all my extra money into my current 500 lol

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
LOL, yeah I know the feeling, but I'm glad I made the move. I got all sorts of grief from everyone I know about selling my Cobra, but that car as fast as it was, really never found its way into my heart, so to speak. It got me my first 10 second slip which was really cool, but this car has already become one of my favorites that I've owned. My favorite all time cars that I've owned have always been my first car which was a 68 Chevelle, my 02 Lightning and now this car tops the list. All the rest were simply experiences that I enjoyed but never really "loved."
I can't remember the last time I had a car in my garage that I couldn't wait to drive.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I really like that kona blue color...someone has one local, would like to see that color combo in person..Congrats on the new 2011 :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread