Got divorced.. deal of a life time.

stangposse

Established Member
I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!! Every member of this site, who lives within a 200 mile radius of the seller, that doesn't get in line for this needs a psychological evaluation!!!!!

O4COBRA

Established Member
I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!! Every member of this site, who lives within a 200 mile radius of the seller, that doesn't get in line for this needs a psychological evaluation!!!!!

I'm in line, and I'm outside 200 miles, I think... :)

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member

+1 .. most of the people who have contacted me have been tire kickers and low ballers.

I honestly can't believe some people would actually try to even ask if i would lower the price.

I am only going to give the next 3 people in line a shot.. if they all fall through.. they will be getting shipped to my parents house and stored.

O4COBRA

Established Member
+1 .. most of the people who have contacted me have been tire kickers and low ballers.

I honestly can't believe some people would actually try to even ask if i would lower the price.

I am only going to give the next 3 people in line a shot.. if they all fall through.. they will be getting shipped to my parents house and stored.

Uhh tell me when and where before you do this. I have cash ready to go, you say the word and I'm there. Just letting the guys in before me have the shot. If your getting BS'd, let me know. I'll roll through and check them out...

BladeX10

Established Member
I cant see the pics but im in norcal as well and if everything looks good, ill pick them up from you.. that is if you still have them lol.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
I am back from my business trip and still nothing but tire kickers.

We'll see what this week brings.

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member
Damn bro u serious? i got back from my san diego trip and i would have bet money they would be gone... ima talk to my brother... i have my old shortblock at ulises shop ready to get some nice pistons in it to go into the rken cobra

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Damn bro u serious? i got back from my san diego trip and i would have bet money they would be gone... ima talk to my brother... i have my old shortblock at ulises shop ready to get some nice pistons in it to go into the rken cobra

Pimp bro.. let me know.. i don;t pick up my jeep till after June 5th .. so talk to you're bro .. if he's down ill hold them for you.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Wow, can't believe that you actually had people offer you less! You probably could have split them and sold by now, as maybe some are in the situation similar to yours with the parking issue. Really is a great deal, and I hope they sell soon. Sucks to here about the divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread