Got banned from modfords

freebird50

Established Member
Pretty funny but I literally got banned from modfords because I said b heads were better than c heads. Everyone has their own combination and experience and I stated mine and they banned me.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I got banned from Garage Journal for something stupid too. I don’t even remember what I posted now but I didn’t think it was offensive or rule breaking at the time.

ToddW702

Established Member
I mean how sensitive can they be? Now you should make a troll account and let them have for being pussy

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I get banned on Mustang6G all the time... a few months ago they finally perma banned me.

lol... ****.
Me too. It's a bitch being a mod here and being able to manipulate things, and not on other sites. I guess there's a bunch of other sites that act the same way. @HillbillyHotRod isn't that 500 site like that?
That’s what I used to create a second account for this forum to troll and say dumb shit. My other name is Tezz, but don’t tell anyone.
Lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Crazy, I can't remember the last person I banned that wasn't a spammer. I need some practice, anyone interested? lol

Users who are viewing this thread