Got all my goodies in

03blueslobra

Established Member
I wanted to personally thank Van. Just got my pulley,tuner,plugs and thermostat in.
Any body looking for a good vendor who actually cares about the people he deals with. Also will stop whatever he is doing to answer any questions you got. Even when he is at the zoo with his kids. Then don't look any further. Give Van a call he wont sale you something to just sell it to you. If it is overboard he will tell you. You have def earned me as a customer. Thanks for all your help. I know who i will go with when i get more money lol. Unless i can get a hell of a deal on a used kenne bell. Thanks again.:beer:

Van@RevanRacing

I wanted to personally thank Van. Just got my pulley,tuner,plugs and thermostat in.
Any body looking for a good vendor who actually cares about the people he deals with. Also will stop whatever he is doing to answer any questions you got. Even when he is at the zoo with his kids. Then don't look any further. Give Van a call he wont sale you something to just sell it to you. If it is overboard he will tell you. You have def earned me as a customer. Thanks for all your help. I know who i will go with when i get more money lol. Unless i can get a hell of a deal on a used kenne bell. Thanks again.:beer:

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for the business!! Much appreciated! :beer:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah Van is awesome...I just got my 2.5, tune, thermostat, dual fan HE and suspension stuff installed last week and could not be happier! Now to round 2..which is probably a driveshaft, gears and airraid filter...then to save for a KB!!!

03blueslobra

Established Member
Yeah these cars are a money pit:beer:. I also got a heat ex-changer from and wow does it make a world of a difference with this heat.

69Mach1351w

Established Member

Funny, I had nearly the exact same purchase, it's on the way, but more importantly I shared the exact same experience with Van's customer service. I changed shipping address with him in the morning, so parts arrive at a safe address and Van was on point.

I hope to continue business, so far my experience has been second to none.
Hope= what I'll have left after proposing this weekend! I had to sneak in this pulley/tune swap before the knee drop;-)

Thanks again Van! :beer:

Van@RevanRacing

Funny, I had nearly the exact same purchase, it's on the way, but more importantly I shared the exact same experience with Van's customer service. I changed shipping address with him in the morning, so parts arrive at a safe address and Van was on point.

I hope to continue business, so far my experience has been second to none.
Hope= what I'll have left after proposing this weekend! I had to sneak in this pulley/tune swap before the knee drop;-)

Thanks again Van! :beer:

Thanks to all of my customers for the kind comments. I try my very best to provide the best level of service possible.

Congrats on the proposal this weekend! :beer:

Van

bd2bonez06

Established Member
This is great to hear. Just got my 11' yesterday and was going to order his starter pulley, tune package that's good for 80 or so rwhp, debating if I want to skip this and go right to a whipple or kenne bell. Going to call him next week for some guidance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Van@RevanRacing

This is great to hear. Just got my 11' yesterday and was going to order his starter pulley, tune package that's good for 80 or so rwhp, debating if I want to skip this and go right to a whipple or kenne bell. Going to call him next week for some guidance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Give me a call tomorrow.

I'm traveling back from Seattle today. I'm replying from 36,000 ft. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread