Got a Very Nice Award at Fun Ford Weekend Yesterday!!

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I made the two hour drive to Virginia Motorsports yesterday for Fun Ford Weekend. It was going to be pretty hot today so I decided not to run my car and just put it in the car show. It was in the 2010-present Mustang class. The FFW show is a judged show, so no voting is involved.

At 5:00 they called everyone together for the car show awards. They gave runner-up and winner awards in each class. When they called out the winner's for my class I wasn't one of them, plenty of nice 2010 up GT's so I wasn't surprised. After all the class awards were given they started giving the specialty awards out for best paint, best engine and best interior.

When those were finished they said they had two more awards to give. The next award was given to the 'Best Mustang' and was awarded by the Mustang Club of America. They called my name and I was in total shock!! They were a bunch of REALLY nice Mustangs at the show and to think that they picked my little old 3.7 as the best of the bunch was a really great honor!!

The last award was given for the Best of Show, but I wasn't sure which car that was given to.

IMAG0605_zpsc1d13087.jpg

IMAG0604_zpseac87327.jpg

IMAG0598_zps9c53ce23.jpg

IMAG0597_zps7fe5bf6e.jpg

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Wow, Nice job! The way these cars are judged is based strictly off cleanliness....a V6 has just as much of a possibility to win as a Super Snake! Point proven at your show!

this is how Mustang Week show is judged!

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Wow, Nice job! The way these cars are judged is based strictly off cleanliness....a V6 has just as much of a possibility to win as a Super Snake! Point proven at your show!

this is how Mustang Week show is judged!

Thanks!! :beer:

I have been a judge at Mustang Week for the past several years.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
nice to see a super clean car get credit where credit is due. I've seen so many gawdy ugly overdone stickers everywhere cars win stuff over my old 03 cobra and now my 13 boss it isnt even funny.

congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread