got a kick out of this

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Opened up my new 2.9 whipple and saw this sticker. I thought it was funny considering I'll be running the car on the corn but I understand that the sticker is for the tuned kits from whipple.

5abec940.jpg

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
if you're gonna put it on your car i'd say inside the fuel door......but i don't know why you wouldn't just throw it away. The only way it'd spark a conversation would be if someone saw you filling up at the station and saw the sticker, but you don't even fill up at the station....just put it on your laptop or something

forcefedcobra

Established Member
if you're gonna put it on your car i'd say inside the fuel door......but i don't know why you wouldn't just throw it away. The only way it'd spark a conversation would be if someone saw you filling up at the station and saw the sticker, but you don't even fill up at the station....just put it on your laptop or something

It's not going to go on the car. I'll more than likely just put it in with the pile of stickers I have.............or maybe sticker up my acer netbook that I'll be using for tuning.

Users who are viewing this thread