Got a Close Look at a Super Snake

GA Terminator

Established Member
Went to a local Mustang car show at Summit Racing this weekend, good show, 150+ cars. I had just finished setting up my car for the show, when this dark blue with white stripe Shelby GT500 pulls into the space behind me. I thought it was just an 09, GT500, until I saw the super sanke badge on the front. I have seen pics and read about them, but never saw one close up. I let the guy unpack and set up and walked over to get a closer look.

I really must admit, if you set aside what the super snake option costs, it was a beautiful car. There was a new GT500 parked right next to it and the differences were dramatic. From the stance, the 20" wheels, the interior trim with the triple gauge pod, the oversized brakes and of course the polished Kenne Bell, this car can steal your heart as well as your wallet.

Some people might say when you strip the Shelby add on's off, it is just another GT500, that may be true in some regards, but when I saw it first hand I changed my mind. I would live to have a black one with red stripes, the the 80k + price tag is just a little righ from my blood. Just thought I would share.

SVTgsxrdude

Established Member
they realy are beautiful cars i wouldent mind having one thats for damn shure maby one day but looking back a terminator was just a distant pipe dream 6 years back:shrug:maby one day ill be able to park one next to the cobra

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
they realy are beautiful cars i wouldent mind having one thats for damn shure maby one day but looking back a terminator was just a distant pipe dream 6 years back:shrug:maby one day ill be able to park one next to the cobra

It's funny... I feel the exact same way. I never thought I'd get a terminator, hopefully I'll pull off a super snake as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Ah, but you HUGE difference for those with dreams. The Terminator had a sticker price less than half of the Super Snake's. For many, a Super Snake just isn't something they'll be able to afford until the car is going on 10 years old. Being a limited edition, it will likely hold its value well for years to come. Good for owners. Not good for those who dream of owning one. JMO.

I do hope that those here who dream of owning one will indeed have their dream come true one day. ;-)

yyz82

Established Member
Ah, but you HUGE difference for those with dreams. The Terminator had a sticker price less than half of the Super Snake's. For many, a Super Snake just isn't something they'll be able to afford until the car is going on 10 years old. Being a limited edition, it will likely hold its value well for years to come. Good for owners. Not good for those who dream of owning one. JMO.

I do hope that those here who dream of owning one will indeed have their dream come true one day. ;-)

Very true.

Users who are viewing this thread