Gorgeous 86' GT Mustang Rust Free

Roots25

Roots25
Established Member
Saddest day of my life. :(Selling my car. Please Read everything :)

Have been working on it for about 2 years and am forced to sell my pride and joy. Took my car apart this winter and went over it extremely well. It has a turbo kit on it with a GT 45 t4 turbo. However the car needs put back together. It has been my project and wanted to get a cage in the car and didnt get around to it. Motor has AFR cnc'd aluminum heads, BRAND NEW stage 3 clutch, new leather bucket seats, gauges, moser c clip axels. Aluminum driveshaft. NGK plugs..42# injectors, car is EFI. Mass air convesion with a 10 pound wastegate. Boost controller would allow you to open the boost up. The car is extremely hooked up. New plugs, wires, everything is pretty muchnew. I have lots of parts that would go with the car. Brand new drag radials on deep dish cobra 5 lug wheels. Cobra dual piston calipers. The list goes on, TKO tranny. Its an awesome texas car rust free. I have a ton of pictures so please dont hesitate to give me your email.

Car is extremly clean!!!

Car is in Ohio with me. Working on getting 5 lug on the car. Motor is on the stand...hooked up. 1.7 roller rockers, all ARP studs, bolts, high grade materials, trickflow girdle, afr 185cc CnC aluminum heads that havent been fired yet. New alternator, intercooler, wastegate, blow off valve, digital ignition box, gauges oil, water, boost. Brand new carpet. Brand new dashpad. Car is on its way to being brand new !!!

Tubular K member, subframe connectors, H pipe and duals, original 4 lug wheels available too. New unused shorty shifter. Car is going to come with lots of parts too.

I Paid $5500 for the car 3 years ago. I drove it stock for part of the summer, put the kit on the car the next winter, drove it tops 1500 miles last summer and had it apart again this winter.

I've got a lot of recepits for things and boxes and all that jazz. Im kind of anal about things. I've got another 6k in parts. I'd like to see 10K for the car and all the parts, exhaust, wheels/tires, entire set of seats, two front buckets and rear set.

[email protected] is the email. I check it hourly...except for sleeptime

419 239 1600 AFTER noon 7 days a week. Thanks

Roots25

Roots25
Established Member
not sure how to put pictures into this thread or i would.

Car also comes with new weather stripping seals for both doors. The trunk hatch is in good shape. Have all kinds of parts sitting around and I'm kind of cleaning shop so im throwing alot of stuff in. Spec stage 3 clutch. Tremec tranny, 302, trickflow girdle, crane 1.7 roller rockers, afr 185cc CnC heads w/ o ring. AWESOME HEADS ! Stock intake painted along with the valve colors silver. Look really nice. Also an explorer gt40 intake. 42 # injectors, dynatech straight through muffler. Also selling a mac H pipe with dual flowmasters and chrome tailpipes. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread