Google Plus/YouTube/Android

Vigilante

Established Member
Alright here it goes, today I have decided enough is enough.

Here's the problem: I started a YouTube account looooong before Google bought YouTube. I signed up for it with a yahoo account because at the time android wasn't there and adding a gmail account would be my fourth email account. Now that I have a gmail that is completely connected to everything(Android settings, bookmarks, chrome settings, app purchases, etc.) I also want to connect it to YouTube.

Currently I have to sign out/sign in/sign out/sign in over and over and over.... I'm sick of it. My YouTube is treated as completely separate. It has its own Google+ page, login, settings, android settings(says I don't own a phone when I go to the play store or made any purchases) things like that. So i have to log out/log in with my android account. What I need to do is merge them somehow, add my gmail and then delete my yahoo. I can't figure it out if IT IS that easy.

I was hoping someone else has done this before and could help. Googling did not help. Thank you!

Short hand:

1 youtube is connected to yahoo
2 everything else is connected to gmail
3 want to combine my youtube account with my gmail without having to go back and like/add subs/watch videos and everything else I did before YouTube was bought by Google.

Users who are viewing this thread