Goodbye old friend. You will be missed......

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Well yesterday was a monumental day for me.
I sold the car.

At least it went to a good home.
The purchaser also owns my 2002 Red TTSaleen!!!

Here's a few pictures.

IMG_2850_zpsfc2ead7a.jpg

IMG_2849_zpsfe58400d.jpg

IMG_2855_zps2830374c.jpg

IMG_2859_zps27afdd3a.jpg

IMG_2861_zps0e786c99.jpg

IMG_2864_zps74961b44.jpg

IMG_2878_zpsfd63b897.jpg

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I like his license plate. All he needs is a saleen f150

mystical

Established Member
I love that car! New owner is a lucky guy having those two beauies in the stable! Did you get watery eyed watching her leave? Also wondering what's in store in your future??

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Wow! One of my favorite cars on this site. Love your videos btw. I hope you have something just as badass and fun in the works. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Unusual that both went to the same buyer. He's pretty fortunate. Both of your Mustangs were gorgeous.

atxjustice6r

Established Member
Maybe he has a daughter your girl can sell her modded power wheels to?
That is by far my fav SN95 on the site. Always looked soo clean and well built, and fast as hell to boot!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Does your car trailer have removable fenders? Looks like that door was close

Yeah looks like that might have been close if they don't come off. Most of those trailers have removable fenders. Mine does.

I love those long ramps you have. Looks like a very nice trailer.

Last edited:

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Whats next?

Not sure right now. I've had quite a few project cars over the last 6 years.
I may look into a new project later this year. Still haven't owned a 93 cobra nor a 03/04 cobra yet.

Why the shit would you sell both of those cars?
On to bigger and better things, I say TT viper
I love that car! New owner is a lucky guy having those two beauies in the stable! Did you get watery eyed watching her leave? Also wondering what's in store in your future??

I sold the Red TT last year. That guy only put 400 miles on it and sold it 3 weeks ago to the new guy (Brad).
I actually raised the cash to pay off all my debts and invest in a company business venture.
Yes I still have mixed emotions selling this car, but I did it for my family's future security.

Is he interested in getting rid of the red one to free up some cash? :idea::idea::idea:

Yes. Now that he has the black one, he is looking to sell the red one.
$17K buys it.

Wow! One of my favorite cars on this site. Love your videos btw. I hope you have something just as badass and fun in the works. :beer:
Unusual that both went to the same buyer. He's pretty fortunate. Both of your Mustangs were gorgeous.

Thanks guys. I put a lot of effort into not only the big stuff, but also the little OCD details that seem to appeal to a lot of people.
I like getting positive feedback from folks that something I built/owned impressed them.

Does your car trailer have removable fenders? Looks like that door was close

No. The doors open fine on both sides. The fenders are lower than a standard trailer and allow this without being removable.

Maybe he has a daughter your girl can sell her modded power wheels to?
That is by far my fav SN95 on the site. Always looked soo clean and well built, and fast as hell to boot!

LOL! My kid loves her Hot-Rod power wheels!
Thanks for the compliment. I REALLY enjoyed the black car and will miss it dearly.
But I built that one, so I could always build another just like it......well maybe not JUST like it possibly improved on some things. ;-)

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Sorry you had to let her go but good for you for keeping the long term plans of you and your family a priority. If things go well with your business venture you can maybe one day buy it back or build something bigger and better. Good luck either way.

-Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread