Good Tune Shop in CT

BillO

Established Member
Can anyone recommend a reasonable but good Dyno / Tune shop in Connecticut ?

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Paul at TOTAL INDUCTION TUNING SOLUTIONS will be tuning my Lightning real soon. Very Ford savvy, extremely clean, professional facility. He does other brands/engines as well... I've seen everything from a Ford GT to a Pro-Mod to open-wheeled Nascar modifieds being tuned on his dyno.

Paul's shop is right off Rt.5 in East Windsor, CT about 10 minutes from Hartford.

tomcat

Forever Foxbodys
Established Member
Chris at EFI logics has tuned 30+ '03 Cobras. Just did mine and picked up another 45hp and 50 ftlbs. Their shop in Bethel is very professional and courteous....huge thumbs up from me.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Paul at TOTAL INDUCTION TUNING SOLUTIONS will be tuning my Lightning real soon. Very Ford savvy, extremely clean, professional facility. He does other brands/engines as well... I've seen everything from a Ford GT to a Pro-Mod to open-wheeled Nascar modifieds being tuned on his dyno.

Paul's shop is right off Rt.5 in East Windsor, CT about 10 minutes from Hartford.

really? sorry not a dig to this guy or shop but he works at T.I.T.S.? hahaha...thats awesome

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Chris at EFI logics has tuned 30+ '03 Cobras. Just did mine and picked up another 45hp and 50 ftlbs. Their shop in Bethel is very professional and courteous....huge thumbs up from me.

I use Chris at EFI logics...

Chris at EFI logics is the Man to see

Another vote for Chris at EFI, very happy with his work.

Chris has done the tuning on all my cars as well.

I thought I heard Chris was staying away form Mustang now? wasnt taking any new ones and / or trying to stop doing them altogether?

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
hes totally done with the 5.0 mustangs...he will tune 96 and up tho...mjority of subarus now...but still does stangs

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Wow, glad to see how i paid chris thousands of $$$ for tunes in the past, including one time that he charged me full price for a tune that i didn't get. The car was strapped on the dyno, and made one pull... and i had a bad ground and voltage was all over the place up top. He had me in and out in an hours time. Also upon completion of my turbo kit, chris told me that he doesn't tune mustangs any more so he shut me out, just to find out that he still does them. Nice to see the appreciation for the money i have spent with him

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread