Good source for Performance Friction pads?

Cobra-R

Established Member
Lost my source for Performance Friction brake pads, anyone here have a good source for 01 compound pads for the Brembo calipers?

Brian

Cobra-R

Established Member
anybody have the 01 compound part number for the 00R brembo calipers handy? My trailer isn't at home or I would look myself.

Thanks, Brian

Cobra-R

Established Member
Cobra-R said:
anybody have the 01 compound part number for the 00R brembo calipers handy? My trailer isn't at home or I would look myself.

Thanks, Brian

Anyone? :poke:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Thanks Vince. After looking at it, it is probly what Iam looking for. I better take a trip to my trailer to confirm before ordering.

Thanks

JoeJ

Established Member
Yep, I also verified that the above number is the PF 01 pads for the Brembo brakes on my 2000 Cobra R.

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
Brian. Jeremy is a PF dealer and will be at Autobahn with me. He will probably sell them to you at cost (no promises), so let me know if you want him to bring some along for you.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Fred,
That was my old source, but I hadn't seen jeremy for nearly a year. Tell him to call me...........please.

Brian

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
Brian: I will be calling Jeremy this afternoon and see if he can bring some... will let you know.

Vince: I will be at the July 22/23 NASA event (can't get Friday off). Brian, Dean, Ted, (Lew?) and many others should be there too, so I am really looking forward to it. It will be the first time I've been on track with Brian since June 05 and the first ever for Brian, Ted and I to be at the same race event.

Users who are viewing this thread