good price on 03 gt?

SerpentSVT

Established Member
hello everyone, i found an 03 silver hardtop gt, that im looking to trade my 98 t/a for, the gt has full exhaust, magnaflows, lt's, o/r x-pipe, k&n cold air, and a diablosport predator, the car has 72,000 miles, the interior is leather and in great shape, and everything works properly, and it has brand new tires, they're asking 10k for it, although it sounds like it, is this a good deal....thanks alot!!

03stang74

Established Member
I sold my old GT for 9500 and to give you a comparison...Sold it as it sits in the picture.

Mustang.jpg

mustang2.jpg

Engine.jpg

Last edited:

SerpentSVT

Established Member
thanks,well we've still gotta drive it to make sure but its flawless, plus i gave 10k for my t/a, so i thought it sounded like a good deal, i really would like to find a cobra but they're getting too hard to find around here, and im not really looking to travel too far, and they're still up there in price, nice cobra btw, gotta love the comp. orange thats the color i was looking for

Last edited:

SerpentSVT

Established Member
dang man that gt looks good to, the one im lookin at has the torque thrust wheels on it, if i got it i was thinking about putting chrome fr500's on it, and from the looks in these pics it sounds like very good deal, thats one clean gt

Last edited:

03stang74

Established Member
dang man that gt looks good to, the one im lookin at has the torque thrust wheels on it, if i got it i was thinking about putting chrome fr500's on it, and from the looks in these pics it sounds like very good deal, thats one clean gt

Yeah, she was spotless, and I miss the car, but I will not give my CO CObra up for anything.:rockon:

SerpentSVT

Established Member
i dont blame u at all, ive been dying to get a termi, and what makes things worse is there's an 03 redfire with 59k miles right down the road for 18.5k, im gonna have one sooner or later no doubt, but im about to start college so ill settle for a gt right now

BKShredder09

Established Member
ehh 10k a little high, I recently picked up a spotless 01 gt, runs high 12s full bolt ons suspension work etc 63k miles clear title for 8900$ Id say its not that bad but you can definetly find something better just keep looking like I did.. trust me 10k can get you something much better.. the car i got came with new 17" cobra chrome rims with 315 tire in back 275 front.. an extra x pipe with highflow cats.. so much shit.. Keep lookin man

Users who are viewing this thread