Good God!!! Will It Ever Stop Raining????

AzDropTop

Established Member
We were supposed to get more rain the past 3 days and we have been dry! Nice change. Got in a nice bike ride yesterday and going out again today in a little while! :banana: :pepper:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Just took this picture. It's raining in the picture!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

DSCF0338.jpg

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Chris_H said:
Just took this picture. It's raining in the picture!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

DSCF0338.jpg

ARG! :bash: So much for the trip to the track. :nonono:

XtremeAceX

Established Member
Up here in calgary we're still waitin for the snow to melt :shrug: but then again...snow's not bad for snowboarding :rockon: lol. Just the other weekend Sunshine got like 3 meters of snow!! :D :bowdown:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Chris,
Your car looks kind of mean with the black wheels on it! I like the sun/rain action. Reminds me of Hawaii. Off to the way South it looks like it is raining cats and dogs right about now! :poke:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
They are still saying sunny and 59* tomorrow. Sure hope it stays that way. Gates open at 7am, I'll probably get there about 9ish. No sense in getting there too early and trying to run on a cold track. Got the H/E and intercooler resivoir installed tonight. Check out the "How To" section in the Terminator forums. :beer:

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
It started to sprinkle as I was finishing up changing tires and stuff. It POURED on the way home, and here at the house. So much for a sunny day all day :cuss:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Chris_H said:
It started to sprinkle as I was finishing up changing tires and stuff. It POURED on the way home, and here at the house. So much for a sunny day all day :cuss:

Rain... :bash: :nonono:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
PlatinumCobra said:
Wow, didn't know Texas was getting hit that much! LOL.

Acutally it aint Texas LOL I can deal with texas no matter how much rain it gets no... what I was talking about was Iraq ... sticky nasty muck mud. But it looks like for now the rainy season is over ... early .... been nice here the last few days ..wooohoooo :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
RDJ said:
Acutally it aint Texas LOL I can deal with texas no matter how much rain it gets no... what I was talking about was Iraq ... sticky nasty muck mud. But it looks like for now the rainy season is over ... early .... been nice here the last few days ..wooohoooo :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Now that BLOWS!!! :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread