Good God!!! Will It Ever Stop Raining????

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
This weekend alone we're supposed to get a total of an inch. It's the rainiest year I've ever seen here. I have MOSS growing in the back yard.

One of these days I'll get the back yard finished. :bash:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
See you guys can't blame me for bringing the rain to Phoenix the past 2 weekends!! We have had 1.5" this week and over 10" this year so far. I don't think it has rained this much here in the 10 years I have been here. Now if Colorado could get some serious snow and if we could keep getting this rain, maybe we can get out of this drought! I think the lake was supposed to be at 5% capacity or so by the end of the year :eek:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!

I'M SLITTING MY WRISTS!!!!! :fm:

Tomorrow:

RAIN.

Monday:

RAIN.

Next Saturday:

RAIN.

Next Sunday:

RAIN.

If I wanted to live in Seattle, I would have moved there. :bash:

AzDropTop

Established Member
It has been VERY cold here in the mornings of late. In the 20's. Yikes! The heater is broken at the station and it's in the 50's in here. Burrrrr!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Rainin' today. Now my yard is flooded again. Hopefully the plants will go in OK on Wednesday.

They had a hella hard time getting the 36" box mexican blue palm back there last week.

Imagine mud up to your ankles. :nonono:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Yeah you guys have some sucky weather! I was in town this weekend for a funeral and it rained ALL weekend while I was there! Thats 3 out of 4 weekends I have been there in the past month and it has rained! :bash:

AzDropTop

Established Member
PlatinumCobra said:
Rainin' today. Now my yard is flooded again. Hopefully the plants will go in OK on Wednesday.

They had a hella hard time getting the 36" box mexican blue palm back there last week.

Imagine mud up to your ankles. :nonono:

Ha ha. I know what you mean. I have a low spot on my flagstone where I've had a large puddle for almost a week. :)

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
This is getting ridiculous! Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain..... :kaboom:

Rain tomorrow. Rain Sunday. Rain Tuesday. Rain Thursday... :cuss:

95sn95

Blue Devil!
Established Member
I so hear you. I hate not being able to drive with the top down.

On the plus side, I can drive with my top down all year round in AZ. :rockon:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Chris_H said:
You still working on that Jeff!?! :dw:

Yup. Between the contracting goons who won't return my calls and the incessant rain that keeps the back yard nice and muddy, I've had no time to do it myself. I'm going over this afternoon and ordering all the bricks, cinder blocks, and mortar,sand, and concrete mix needed to do the planter box AND waterfall.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
We've definately had our share of rain already this year too. We need it though. Our lake is so low its pathetic. I think they said it's around 4% capacity now. :eek:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
This is getting friggin' ridiculous!!!! :cuss:

Rain yesterday. Rain today. Rain tomorrow. Rain Thursday. Rain Friday. Rain Saturday.

:burn:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Dude, I am right there with you! It rained all the way to Tucson and back yesterday when I took the car back in. It rained the 2 days I was in San Antonio this week. I mean we need the rain and all, but come on!! I have parts to install on the car already!! :cuss: :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread