Good deal? 1999 Camaro SS

coremaster21

Established Member
Have been looking for a new toy to mess around with. What do you guys think about this? Looks like a good deal to me. Is there any differences between a 1999 SS and say a 2002 camaro ss? I know they both have the LS1.

1999 Camaro Z28 / SS

Any opinions are appreciated.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Its been for sale for a while now, might just send him a message.

Do you know that or is that what you are assuming?
I Spend ALOT of time on Craigslist. First indication of a scam is no contact info at all besides the Craigslist email. 2nd the pictures look like generic pictures of a camaro you could probably find on google. And 3rd no one writes out features like “SLP factory 3.42 Auburn Posi” only scammers do that.

coremaster21

Established Member
I Spend ALOT of time on Craigslist. First indication of a scam is no contact info at all besides the Craigslist email. 2nd the pictures look like generic pictures of a camaro you could probably find on google. And 3rd no one writes out features like “SLP factory 3.42 Auburn Posi” only scammers do that.
Yeah, those are some good points. Im going to shoot him an e-mail and see what happens.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I'm very suspicious of this one. The deal is too good and that's how scammers try to get you.

I will tell you this, the fender in one of the photos shows damage.

Untitled.png

coremaster21

Established Member
I'm very suspicious of this one. The deal is too good and that's how scammers try to get you.

I will tell you this, the fender in one of the photos shows damage.

Didn't see that, thank you! The owner responded and said he still has it.

Users who are viewing this thread