Good and Bad

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Dano says that the track will close down for the season :cryying:

I'll be sure to make it one day next year ;-)....no more days left for me after i take off tomorrow :bash: :cuss:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i wonder how much it'd cost to have all our cars towed up for that? beats worrying about breaking something and getting back i suppose.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Like with a really strong cab and then we hook about 8 cobras together and each of us sit in them and steer?
But, more seriously, we did some research on a car carrier, but it was for going to the east coast and was outrageous. I will dig in on this one.
jw

Originally posted by FuShnickens
i wonder how much it'd cost to have all our cars towed up for that? beats worrying about breaking something and getting back i suppose.

stang99

We could drive to Sacramento as long as we had a car trailer and some serious tools. If Adam were available, he could tow the trailer at 110 mph and we could all attempt to keep up with him. Perhaps Dean would loan us his trailer?

Originally posted by jhwalker
Like with a really strong cab and then we hook about 8 cobras together and each of us sit in them and steer?
But, more seriously, we did some research on a car carrier, but it was for going to the east coast and was outrageous. I will dig in on this one.
jw

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
now there's an idea. having a trailer just in case would be nice. or we could make sure at least 5 of us have 100 mile tow coverage. ;-)

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
now there's an idea. having a trailer just in case would be nice. or we could make sure at least 5 of us have 100 mile tow coverage. ;-)

We need two trailers I think. Or one trailer for every three cars (damn -- you'd think I have a clue about what I am yakking if you didn't know me!).
But, if this track is hooking, whoa Nellie!!!
JW

Users who are viewing this thread