Gonna be a picture whore, my 03 Sonic Blue

va boy

Established Member
DSC_0684.jpg

DSC_0688.jpg

DSC_0690.jpg

DSC_0692.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

Nothing special here, Whipple coming this fall..........

DSC_0698.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Jason

mikeysvt

Established Member
Car looks great, i have bassani cat back on my mystic, prob going to go witha catted magna flow it sounds great together, recommend it?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great looking SB Cobra Jason. And, yeah, those rear meats really look nice. Any other future plans besides a Whipple?

2003snake

Established Member
My favorite color, looks great, where in VA are you, we are about 30 miles west of Va Beach in Portsmouth.

va boy

Established Member
Appreciate the love guys! I live in Ridgeway, just next to the NC state line.
I agree, it's tough to beat the satin 03 wheels, unless you have some True Forged.
That airfield is named Blue Ridge Airport, locals call it Spencer airport, all the NASCAR guys fly in and out of that one during the Martinsville race. We all go over there and you can walk right up to any of them and just talk or get an autograph, well, not all of them.
MikeySVT, I love the exhaust set up, well made and it all sounds good together, however I will probably end up going cattless after hearing SVTDSG's car last night.
Tim, I'm hoping the 2.3 will be fun, thanks for the help with my Bassani questions! Bob, I've already added your shifter gasket mod, do I need anything else??? probably just some suspension mods, finally done buying all the fuel mods, which cost nearly as much as the Whipple!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread