Golfers.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Happened to be on the downtown square in between classes getting some lunch today and strolled into the Consignment Sports shop to see what they had as I do a few times a week. Always on the hunt to add clubs to the bag, I found a Taylormade 360 Ti Driver for 19 bucks.

Time to hit the Driving Range!

Also if there is anyone in the DFW area that wants to get a round in just shoot me a PM.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
A set of Nike clubs would be nice, but I'm cheap.

They're not too bad. I got the driver on sale for $199 a couple years back.

I also have the OSS irons. I got them for ~500 on sale.

Not as expensive as Titleist thats for sure. My Callaway fairway woods were a bit more expensive though as well as my odyssey putter.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Nice Buy!! I have the TM Burner driver and its almost my favorite club!!

And I had the original Nike Slingshot Irons and liked them as well, then got the Slingshot tours which just have a little slimmer profile and they were also VERY high quality.

Now I have the Nike Blades and they are SOOO buttery smooth. :rockon:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Nice, I picked up some Dunlop Reaction Irons at a garage sale 2 years back, haven't even thought about upgrading. Woods are next, I have a Taylormade 3 and 5 wood that are probably about 15 years old.

I got so used to having that big sweet spot on the Taylormade Burner (before it got stolen) that I'd drive well, 225-260 strait away and then had this tiny 3 wood in my hand so I'd really have to concentrate when hitting off the fairway with a wood.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
My wife got me the Burner 3W for our anniversary last year!! Boy oh boy is that thing as sweet as the driver!! I only lose about 30yds. off the tee with it!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
My wife got me the Burner 3W for our anniversary last year!! Boy oh boy is that thing as sweet as the driver!! I only lose about 30yds. off the tee with it!

Nice, I need that 30 yds though, because as with everything else in Texas, the golf links are giant as well.

I play the university course once sometimes twice a week if I have time because it's only 10 bucks being a student.

There are some NICE courses around DFW though, just need time to try them all out.

My parents gave me the Burner Tour for my Birthday a year ago and it was stolen out of my car at work. Thank god they didn't try to yank the bag and run.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread