Gold plated $8MM Phantom

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
An anonymous buyer, described only as "a businessman from the Middle East," just purchased the gold-plated, fully armored, and astronomically expensive Rolls Royce Phantom EWB.
Only two of the cars have been created so far, at the astounding cost of $8.1 million a piece.

The designers replaced the car's chrome trim on the grill, door handles, trunk lid, hinges, and other hardware with 18-karat gold. It has more than 264 pounds of the metal, which might be a good investment considering its current trading value.

The project began when Switzerland-based Eurocash AG, which bulletproofs autos, started developing the Phantom for one of their clients (who likes to stay safe while driving around in an $8 million car, apparently).

They approached Hughes about the aesthetics of the project. Eurocash AG turned the car into a machine that protects the rider from AK-47s and even hand grenades. Ballistics testing proved it can withstand 570 shots also two grenade blasts at the same time.

In case the rider ever forgets how valuable his transporation is, a plaque inside the Phatom states: "One of the first two Armoured EWB Phantom of Production [sic] in the World." It may not be proper English, but extreme wealth still translates across all cultures.

gp1c.jpg

gp2w.jpg

gp3u.jpg

gp4b.jpg

20-COBRA-03

Banned
yea, i'm mad. what a stupid ass comment. its not my cup of tea to have some over priced pile of crap that can't even give me a blowjob while i'm driving it. you really don't find it stupid that someone in this world requests 7 million plus in gold accents to flash their money? its senseless to me

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
yea, i'm mad. what a stupid ass comment. its not my cup of tea to have some over priced pile of crap that can't even give me a blowjob while i'm driving it. you really don't find it stupid that someone in this world requests 7 million plus in gold accents to flash their money? its senseless to me

he double mad

dooberGN

Established Member

Gotten to.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member

Stop using oil then.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
"nigga you just went full MAD"

Car is not my cup of tea and at $8million is down right comical. But then again I am not a billionaire so the itch to spend money just because isn't something I've experienced..

....yet (challengeaccepted.jpg)

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Does it make you mad that I've eaten expensive food with edible gold flakes on multiple occasions?

Users who are viewing this thread