Going from Fox to Lotus Elise

86Fbody

Established Member
Has anyone driven an Elise that can give pointers, this particular one that we have going into track rotation is super charged. I am sure since the car is SC just like the last one that I tracked throttle out of corners will need to be watched, other than that this will be a whole new ball game for me.

Last edited:

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
Lift off oversteer is what my driving instructor told me. Seems to match up when I just Googled it.

wheelhopper

Established Member
That car should be a blast to drive. I was looking for a used Exige just before the economy tanked in 2008. Being the owner of a construction business put that plan on hold and at this point lost the desire for one of those, though I still think they are cool cars. I'll see you at Summit and you can tell me how you like it.

86Fbody

Established Member
That car should be a blast to drive. I was looking for a used Exige just before the economy tanked in 2008. Being the owner of a construction business put that plan on hold and at this point lost the desire for one of those, though I still think they are cool cars. I'll see you at Summit and you can tell me how you like it.

Do you run any of the SCCA events?

Users who are viewing this thread