Going Corn but need help

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
I'm going corn fed in the next couple months but need to verify what the max whp a set of Walbro 255's will support. I'm not looking to make over 675 on my Whipple'd Mach 1. I think 650 will be plenty. Reason for looking at the 255's over the 465's is because I do not want to swap out my fuel hat again in order to handle the larger Walbro's. If I can use the 255's I'll be ecstatic but I need to know what I can safely push them to.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
I'm going corn fed in the next couple months but need to verify what the max whp a set of Walbro 255's will support. I'm not looking to make over 675 on my Whipple'd Mach 1. I think 650 will be plenty. Reason for looking at the 255's over the 465's is because I do not want to swap out my fuel hat again in order to handle the larger Walbro's. If I can use the 255's I'll be ecstatic but I need to know what I can safely push them to.
Dual 255's should handle that power no problem. But if you have to buy pumps, just get the 340's instead. They have the same dimensions.

Users who are viewing this thread