Gohost flames, for redfire!

topless_sn8k

Established Member
Hey all, Just looking for some paint schemes for my redfire vert. I want some ghost flames. I tried searching on here but alot of threads were old and the pics, had been removed. Please don't post pics of flames, I'm interested in "ghost" only. Thanks and lets see them!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, this is close. Ghost flames on a '96 Cobra covertible.

GhostFlames.jpg

f2hatch

Established Member
Not redfire but my car is in the shop now getting done. Im going a different route pearl white flames on a white car almost invisible. Also shaving the antenna off nothing on the hood or bumper just the fenders and doors. Something like my friends old roush black with pearl white flames.Done buy the same guy.
brucesroush.jpg

Last edited:

topless_sn8k

Established Member
Yea Bob, I saw that pic already. He had the flames come out with Cobra's on the end looked cool, but a little over the top for me. I'm looking for something that blends in good, but sticks out as well!!! LOL :). I saw one that had a purplish flame looked pretty cool. My set up is redfire/black, so I'm thinking of a candy purple (plum) so at night it looks black. Keep the pics coming please...

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
all those cars above have great flame jobs on them, but I wouldn't consider them "ghost" flames. It would be hard to get a picture of real ghost flames.

Users who are viewing this thread