Godzilla vs. Kong – Official Trailer

DaBigBone

Established Member
Looking forward to this one! Plan on seeing it tonight after I get off work.

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
I signed up for HBOMax for Justice League and Kong Vs Godzilla.

I thought Justice League was terrible ... they just made an average 2 hour movie into a 4 hour snooze fest.

And now the reviews of Kong/Godzilla make me think this endeavor will be a waste of time, also.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Honestly, I'd be in on a "solo" Kong movie. I'm just not a Godzilla fan. Never have been. IMO no sequel or spinoff flick will come close to the 2005 'King Kong'.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I had my finger on the volume button the entire movie. So annoying.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Ok so it wasn’t just me. I had the volume on a level I would never dare touch during dialogue only scenes. I don’t know if it was the HBO MAX app or the movie itself but **** me it was annoying constantly adjusting it.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Ok so it wasn’t just me. I had the volume on a level I would never dare touch during dialogue only scenes. I don’t know if it was the HBO MAX app or the movie itself but **** me it was annoying constantly adjusting it.

it’s HBO Max I’ve learned.

I have been trying to find an adjustment on my surround for it that works well.. still haven’t ****ing found one

quad

Established Member
Also.. everybody go rewatch it

Watch the first scene when Godzilla shows up... right before you see him check out the boat that gets washed away and how ****ing bad the CGI is

Also did anybody watch with surround sound?

I had to keep adjusting my volume.. talking was so quiet but the fight scenes were insanely loud
I wonder how much weight an aircraft carrier can really handle?! Those two big boys were duking it out on the deck!

quad

Established Member

I thought Justice League was terrible ... they just made an average 2 hour movie into a 4 hour snooze fest.

And now the reviews of Kong/Godzilla make me think this endeavor will be a waste of time, also.
I liked Man of Steel a lot more than Justice League. That's also on HBO Max.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I wonder how much weight an aircraft carrier can really handle?! Those two big boys were duking it out on the deck!

Or the fact it submerged .. underwater ... upside down... while a ****ing dragon dinosaur and monkey bang into it...

and somehow still be 100% intact and float no problem

quad

Established Member

I enjoyed Kong vs Zilla. The fight scenes were very realistic and believable! And I am really in awe of the cameramen that filmed it! ;)

But seriously I did enjoy Godzilla vs Kong.

quad

Established Member
Or the fact it submerged .. underwater ... upside down... while a ****ing dragon dinosaur and monkey bang into it...

and somehow still be 100% intact and float no problem
Yeah well that was only until the Dinosaur with frikin laser beams attached to it's head split it in half!

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Yeah well that was only until the Dinosaur with frikin laser beams attached to it's head split it in half!

laser beam went straight through buildings

hits kong and gives him some burns

I see

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Just watched this. HBO max. Had the volume issues like others have said, very annoying

As far as the movie....

Meh, I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it, but it had to much "stuff" that was of no value to the plot. I also wasn't much of a fan of the robo-zilla, it sure did kick godzilla's ass when it was ran riot though.

Sometimes they try to hard to keep the PG13 ratings.
On that note tho I also saw the movie "nobody" this last week, and that for sure earned it's Rated R rating. I haven't seen such a violent movie since the 80's.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Can't wait. Brings me back to when I was a kid.

Although I was always Godzilla more than Kong, and this trailer seems to only show Kong getting the upper hand. Godzilla the bad buy, although they hint that something is "provoking" him.

I suspect it will be the typical "fight it out and then ally against a common foe" storyline.

Damn you’re good...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread