God speed Stormin Norman

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Godspeed, that's one less real American left.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I was 24 back in 1991 when Desert Storm took place, and was amazed at the brilliance of this man, and the way he had 50,000 marines in the gulf, letting saddam think we were coming in by boat, and then we made a full out assault by land from saudi arabia.

RIP.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
God Bless You General Schwarzkopf. Thank you, and your family, so much for all you have done for our Nation. Prayers sent.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
Godspeed General, I remember I was in 2nd grade during Desert Shield/Storm and was completely enthralled by his press conferences. I still love his video showing the "luckiest guy in Iraq" where the car drives right through the crosshairs and his his rear view a couple laser bombs destroy the bridge.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
At first I did not like him until he realized how to use SOF across the spectrum of combat.
It was my personal bias but now I think he knew and was just waiting for the right moments.

mysterio

Established Member
One of his best lines: "going to war without the French is like going deer hunting without your accordion."

RIP to a great American.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just found out last night. A great, American military hero/leader. He will be greatly missed.

Users who are viewing this thread