Go-cart?

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Where did this name come from? Who started it? I've never heard that name until I came to this site.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Hahahaha, Ill tell you the story to the GoKart. The story begins When Stabler sold his SHO and bought his 99 SVT Contour. He logged onto AIM, and I asked him how it was. He just thought it felt like a little gokart when he drove it. So I sold my SHO and bought a GoKart, and hence Gokart #2 was born. Its just a little thing SHO owners who goto SVT Contours have. GOKart #3 is over on SHOtimes.com as well. Just feels different going from a Big SHO to a little SVT Contour.
:read:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by 00JSVT
Hahahaha, Ill tell you the story to the GoKart. The story begins When Stabler sold his SHO and bought his 99 SVT Contour. He logged onto AIM, and I asked him how it was. He just thought it felt like a little gokart when he drove it. So I sold my SHO and bought a GoKart, and hence Gokart #2 was born. Its just a little thing SHO owners who goto SVT Contours have. GOKart #3 is over on SHOtimes.com as well. Just feels different going from a Big SHO to a little SVT Contour.
:read:

Cool. I always wondered, just never got around to asking. Thanx

LogiWorld123

Established Member
i went from a 1984 pontiac bonneville

to a 1993 mustang 4 cyl...

to this 98 SVT Contour..

to a hopeful 93 cobra

Users who are viewing this thread