Go Bulls!

MonkeysL

Established Member
HELL YEA.........its been a long time waiting (since the jordan erra) for another good team.

I like the story that the Bulls provide but I just think the Pistons are way to deep for them.. The front court for the Pistons is tremendous and I just don't think the Bulls can win unless Ben Wallace has a huge game. I think it will take him avg. 10pts/15 rebs. for them to have any chance in this series. Not counting them out, just being realistic. Would be sweet to see a Cavs/Bulls Eastern Conference Finals eh!!??
Just my .02!

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
The Bulls are the only team in the East that can beat the Pistons. Young and athletic. Trading Deng for Softy Gasol would have been a HUGE mistake. I'd been hoping the Bulls wouldn't drop to the 5 because it should have been obvious to anyone with a brain they'd mop the floor with the Heat, and the Cavs should be a walkover for either Detroit/Chicago unless David Stern makes some phone calls to get Mr. "Global Icon" into the finals. This is the ECF.

I dig Chicago as a team, but I can't stand Scott Skiles. Someone get that man some metamusel so he can take that bowling ball sized shit he's apparently been holding in for a decade or two.

Users who are viewing this thread