GMP Ohio George Mr. Gasket 1969 Mustang Gasser. Red. #1488/2508 1:18

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
For sale I have a GMP Ohio George Mr. Gasket Gasser Mustang. 1 of 2508 made. This is in red, which is a rare color to find this in. Check eBay or other sources and you'll find my price is cheaper than the rest. One of the first models GMP made with a production date around 2005.

The model itself is in mint condition with no issues whatsoever, maybe if you're nit-picking, it has the most minor paint rash on the roof which I can't even pick up on the camera. Comes with the plastic prop piece to hold the body up when displaying it. The front end lifts forward, the body lifts up, and the doors both open up. The only issue is the box is dented on one side. Maybe it was dropped by accident at one point, but it didn't affect the styrofoam or the car obviously. It's shown in a picture I provided. Not a big deal unless the box is a deal breaker for you. Otherwise perfect model and very hard to find in red. Also there are identical versions of this model that are all motor with nitrous. Also you have to understand this model is 100% GMP made before Greenlight/Acme took over the company and molds and the quality to this day is not like it was before GMP's bank went under and they were forced to sell/go out of business and Greenlight/Acme took over.

yGnPs6e.jpg

nnAm5Eo.jpg

t2pTjpw.jpg

gpACOM9.jpg

nbkyiRL.jpg

VvQ2jBw.jpg

WV8CNYK.jpg

fyPles1.jpg

RBec3wR.jpg

vWUP4mg.jpg

TA01p6k.jpg

pCJuRoR.jpg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
$125.00 + $10.99 shipping via UPS.

I only accept Square, Google Pay, and Cash App. PayPal can be added to Google Pay. I prefer Square the most and have 100s of transactions using Square to sell to my customers on eBay. Simply send your email address, i'll send you an invoice and you can pay with any credit/debit card without any fees for you.

How to add PayPal to Google Pay via PayPal's official site...

how can-i-add-paypal-to-google-pay

This same info can be found on Google Pay's website as well to verify the validity of my information. Google Pay doesn't charge any fees for you or me unlike PayPal does nor do they freeze your account for ridiculous reasons like PayPal. Example; you have a new credit card, your name is Jonathan Jones. You put down Jon Jones as your name on your new card. PayPal then freezes your account automatically because under their list of 200+ reasons to freeze your account they believe someone has stolen your credit card with the name Jon Jones because you know, it's likely someone with name Jon Jones steals a new credit card from a guy named Jonathan Jones. Enough with my rant on PayPal. I know many people still use it and with Google Pay you can still add it as a payment method, no issues.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Neat model, and nicely detailed. I remember watching Ohio George race back in the day.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Buy the GMP Ohio George Model and receive this iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB in near perfect condition for an extra $60. I will only sell it at this price as a package deal if you buy the model as well. So $175 shipped total for the model and phone.

The iPhone is flawless. Ever since I bought it new, I had it in a case and never removed it except to clean it every so often. No scratches or dents on the exterior at all. The glass is in perfect condition. The only issue is the battery holds at maximum 87% when fully charged. Other than that there is nothing wrong with the phone. I only ever had 3k songs on the phone and still had more than enough room since I had the upgraded version at the time with the 64GB since that wasn't the standard version. Every part of the phone that is supposed to work like the camera, speaker, BT, WiFi, etc. all works perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with it. Honestly I wish I didn't upgrade to the iPhone Xr, it's too heavy and bulky IMO.

As you can see it comes with all the original pieces. The box, the headphones which I never even wore, the charger, and even the plastic that is wrapped around the box which I carefully cut just to open the box. It will be unlocked when you receive it. I used AT&T, i'm not sure if that makes a difference once it's unlocked.

V2vcOqN.jpg

zXSUxTj.jpg

RU3NYil.jpg

NkZIubb.jpg

ubzMhSK.jpg

5m5NWo1.jpg

oOSVAo2.jpg

hh1tisg.jpg

rZOuGYH.jpg

tMrFvNy.jpg

ldYYI4N.jpg

vjpe5Py.jpg

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Update: The phone is now factory unlocked and can be used with any carrier. It has been updated to the newest software version and reset to factory settings. Finger ID has been disabled so you can set it up for yourself and instead I have included a passcode for you to use to unlock it.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Bump for this model! $100

I guarantee you won't find it cheaper!

I'll throw in a face mask that is tied on top above the ears and tied on the bottom around the neck. It is a surgery mask which will filter out any harmful contaminants. Came from the hospital I work at. I have a few extra I keep at home when I go to the grocery store.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread