FOR SALE: GMP die cast trailer + tire/wheel set. Rare.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Up for sale I have an original GMP 1:18 scale die cast trailer new in box along with a 1:18 scale tire and wheel set, comes with both street tires and drag tires. This is part number 9006, if you look around on eBay or other places you'll usually find part number 9007 for the wheel/tire set and they are asking upwards of $70+ for it and it has a build date of 2002. I believe the one I have with the 9006 part number which has a peachstate logo, before they openly held the GMP logo, I think is the first batch made of these wheels/tires kit.

The trailer kit is also quite rare and goes for about $75.

9GGXvHL.jpg

I'm asking $120 for both or make me an offer. I know these are no made anymore and are hard to find. I also posted in my other listing I would sell this and my 2 diecast cars, the Boss 302, and the GT500 for $190 total shipped. I accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, CashApp, or Square.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Trailer and wheels for $75 shipped. No extra fee if using Google Pay, if using any other payment, please add the 2.75-2.9% fee they charge for the sale. Thanks! Please check the history of both items and you will find they are just are rare as I am saying. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread