Gmail Alternatives

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
LOL. My wife wasn't far from that number of emails two weeks ago. I finally persuaded her to clean it up and after a solid week of deletes, she got it down to maybe 50. Problem is, she's on so many email lists (from a lot of online shopping, discount sites, etc.) that she literally gets over 300 emails a day, the majority of which are marketing emails. I've been trying to get her to get a new email address somewhere and although it's a minor pain, update all of her accounts with the new email address.

I never got as many email as my wife does, but a couple of years ago I decided to get a new email address because I just couldn't control the daily influx of crap email. I was just getting too many spam emails per day. I think I had that account for 20+ years, like @93Cobra#2771. 3 years later, I only get about 7-10 a day, with 95% being valid.

@93Cobra#2771, just curious after having the same email address for 20+ years, how many total emails do you average per day?
20ish, give or take. I'm selective about subscriptions and often unsubscribe.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I pulled trigger on the upper tier proton membership. Get like a dozen email addresses, vpn, etc...

They had a good sale going on this whole week and I believe they've got an end of the year sale too. It was like 7/month for 2 years

Users who are viewing this thread