Glitter bomb for package thieves

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
@CV355 is likely at his desk drawing up his own version.

The engineer in the video used glitter, and I am certain that is to avoid any lawsuits for damage (yes, our judicial system is that messed up).

I suggest adding an array finely ground / powdered chalk to the glitter. Trust me, the chalk will stick around forever.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CV355

_
Established Member
@CV355 is likely at his desk drawing up his own version.

The engineer in the video used glitter, and I am certain that is to avoid any lawsuits for damage (yes, our judicial system is that messed up).

I suggest adding an array finely ground / powdered chalk to the glitter. Trust me, the chalk will stick around forever.

Trust me, you don't want me to design one. I would use sulfur and silver nitrate, not glitter. :)

CV355

_
Established Member
Best gift of all.

Not only would they stink, but their clothing/skin would be stained quite badly. No amount of scrubbing is taking that out.

Hell, throw some fine glass dust or 8 micron aluminum in there for fun. They'd be bleeding out of every hole for a while and it'd make for a horrendous time.

I have zero patience nor sympathy for crooks.

merkyworks

Established Member
Servers those piece of s*** people right for stealing packages. Ugh I hate society some times.

CV355

_
Established Member
Jesus Blade, how many times do we have to tell you Vampires don't steal packages!?

Hahaha good reference! Nah, silver nitrate was a staple in "mark the mark" pranks because it stains the absolute hell out of anything it touches, including skin.

I've had packages stolen before (thankfully nothing expensive), but my neighbors had their entire Christmas stolen last year right off their porch. They were home when it happened. Our neighborhood is one long cul-de-sac, and I know every vehicle that should be here. No joke, we have at least 5 vehicles per hour scout the neighborhood from 3-5pm each night around the holidays. I've stood out there in my garage as they creep past everyone. I wave and flip them off. Very easy to tell what they're doing. Not saying I live in Beverly Hills, but it's somewhat conspicuous when a caravan of $150-$500 junker cars come bumbling through one after the next.

I thought about leaving a package out on the steps and staying home to watch it. Maybe get a $10 Harbor Freight motion alarm to notify me when someone comes up the walkway. Ah the things I'd do if I knew I wouldn't get caught...

Users who are viewing this thread