Giving away practically,03 modded,ready to go

ByeOfficer

Fast cop in FL
Established Member
Divorce forces sale. Want a 500hp Cobra w/only 27.4K miles???? Redfire, Nitto 315's on the rear. Florida (Tampa area) Don't mind the NY tag on it, the pic is from when I got home from NY with it. All mods - gauges and hood struts installed by Team JDM in NJ. Car has run a best by former owner of 12.07 launching at 2500 and granny shifting. In the fl heat the best I could muster was a 12.27 @ 116 in 95 degree heat.
Mods include:

Every IRS brace/bushing installed (no wheel hop)
FM Deltaforce catback
UPR off road X
MM upper/lower cntrl arms
MM full length subs
Aluminum steering rack bushings (no creak whatsoever)
2.8RR pulley
RR Anodized red idler pullies
Afco Heat Exch
9" open air filter
SCT chip and JDM Tune (478hp/499tq)
Steeda shifter
Raptor shift light
Lunar water temp electrical
Lunar oil press. mechanical
Hood struts (no prop rod
Two point strut tower brace
Line-loc
And some other stuff I prob. forgot
MUST SELL ASAP: 24,500 TAMPA AREA

cobrapics0138ry.jpg

[/IMG]
mvc430fel1.jpg
[/IMG]

DRwepw4ng

Established Member
i think i ran you before to tell u the truth? are you the owner of the stanggang? I have a black fox gt with a white cowl. U had like 2 kids in your car. If this is the guy, when the next meet so i can come check out the car. Im in the market for an 03-04

DRwepw4ng

Established Member
pics look good, gotta check out financing ill keep in touch... missed u at winghouse today, didnt see the email till 715 ish and didnt spot the car. Ill see ya around

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
HUH??? I should zap you with your stunner. You SOAB My poor baby. HUH call me... If anyone can vouch for this car it would be me. It's my old car and every mod was professionally installed by jdm. Someones gonna get a sweet deal.....Best of luck with the sale

ByeOfficer

Fast cop in FL
Established Member
Matt, I'll call ya and let ya know what's going on. I hate to sell it and the divorce isn't really final yet. I wanna try to work things out. However, I gotta do what I gotta do to keep the family together. I'll keep ya posted.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
I can vouch for this car as well guys...i see it pretty much every weekend and the first thing he does when he pulls up is wipe her down and make sure she is all clean..beautiful car..sounds awesome to..who ever gets this wont be dissapointed..Good luck on the sale wade and i hope things work out at home...If the timimg was right and this was 8 months down the road i would be all over it

-Ryan

ByeOfficer

Fast cop in FL
Established Member
Ryan, thanks sir. Im trying to do what is right here. It's not that the car is causing problems and it's not that I can't afford it, I just wanna pay off a big chunk of the equity loan and get right w/the wife. It's calming down here and maybe she will want me to keep it. It's a mess here and I hope it changes soon.

PSI87,,whatcha got? Let me check the links in your sig.

duelingstangs

Established Member
hey i lived right in st. pete, i would like to know if we could arrange a meeting tommorow(saturday) to come see the car... i will leave a deposit if all is well and can have some money for you by next week depending on the speed of the bank.

Users who are viewing this thread