Givin props to csvt

chknhwk

LMAO That's harsh. Just because they have a propensity for overheating and melting dipsticks doesn't mean nothing. LOL
Some guy in a Talon TSi did that last week at Pocono. :eek:

Yeah, I'm thinking '03 Cobra tranny and IRS with MM suspension and probably a PTK or Turbolocity kit with P&P heads, Mach 1 cams and SHM lower end.

Yeah, it'll be fun. :D :D :D

Steeltwo

Established Member
Originally posted by hwkrcng
LMAO That's harsh. Just because they have a propensity for overheating and melting dipsticks doesn't mean nothing. LOL
Some guy in a Talon TSi did that last week at Pocono. :eek:

Yeah, I'm thinking '03 Cobra tranny and IRS with MM suspension and probably a PTK or Turbolocity kit with P&P heads, Mach 1 cams and SHM lower end.

Yeah, it'll be fun. :D :D :D

overheating and melting dipsticks?

i've never seen a dsm melt a dipstick

however, i've seen many pop the dipsitck out and spray the engine bay with oil. Thats quite common actually.

chknhwk

Yikes. Nope, this one was melted clean off. He was one hurtin' unit. He did part of one session and left right after he had it cooled off and refilled. Felt bad for the guy b/c this club does not offer refunds for mechanical failures b/c they usually end up upside down after track events anyway...

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
way too many problems to deal w/ w/ dsm's, u have to be either very financially secure or not care about what u do with your money, or just love the car enough to stick with it!!!! not sure what i am but def not the financially secure one...lol

chknhwk

LMAO I'm more the second and third ones... I live in a cheap house and I'm single so I can afford my toys. LOL

I have two pieces of furniture: a futon and a computer desk. LOL My dressers consist of U-haul boxes!

Users who are viewing this thread