Girls with good bodies like boys with ferrari's

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Yeah... I'm not quite sure why everyone is dissin this girl. All of you that said she is ugly probably won't ever have a g/f. I mean, come on. You act like you all can bag supermodels whenever you want. :rollseyes She's not the hottest chick I've ever seen, but she certainly ain't "fugly".

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by svt46sc
Yeah... I'm not quite sure why everyone is dissin this girl. All of you that said she is ugly probably won't ever have a g/f. I mean, come on. You act like you all can bag supermodels whenever you want. :rollseyes She's not the hottest chick I've ever seen, but she certainly ain't "fugly".

I don't know for sure bout that I can't really see her face, it looks like she has huge tits, but I think the point everyone is trying to make here is if it were their car she would look hotter, I AGREE!!!!

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Originally posted by svt46sc

LMAO, go and check out the g/f's thread...a LOT of guys here and banging chicks that could be models if they wanted to.:bored:

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by Hydroshutter
LMAO, go and check out the g/f's thread...a LOT of guys here and banging chicks that could be models if they wanted to.:bored:

Alot of the girls in the g/f thread are hot, but most of them (if not all) are not any better than the chick on the Ferrari IMO. It is hard to tell, though, with her being so far away. At any rate, I certainly wouldn't turn it down. The guys who said she's ugly probably wouldn't either. I'm just being honest. I have a penis, I get horny, and if it ain't big Bertha I'm all about it! Besides, how many of the guys with the hot g/f's were the ones posting saying that this chick is ugly? None of them I'm sure, because most hot chicks don't put up with dickheads like them in my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread