Gina Carano

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
It’s time for conservatives to ban and hit back all these businesses with their wallets. Everyone knows that the right controls the money in this country anyway. The left is all broke on welfare and trying to get free student loans free healthcare free phones and free food. All the right has to do is stop paying for all this shit.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
you realize I literally just said no crime was committed, right? So the mentality of "I don't like what you said but you have the right to say it" is going to lead to speaking your mind is a crime?

Please explain
Have you been living under a God damn rock?

New California law allows jail time for using wrong gender pronoun, sponsor denies that would happen

Just Google "Proposes Hate Speech Law"

You'll find thousands and thousands of articles from twats demanding and proposing speech laws.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

giphy.gif

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
If there ever was a way to infiltrate thoughts and minds, KA would do it. That state and its "leaders" try and make something logical from illogical and absurd. Health care workers must follow the insane and perpetuate the fantasies of the deranged? Are certain fantasies not recognized?

Blown 89

Established Member
It’s time for conservatives to ban and hit back all these businesses with their wallets. Everyone knows that the right controls the money in this country anyway. The left is all broke on welfare and trying to get free student loans free healthcare free phones and free food. All the right has to do is stop paying for all this shit.
Agreed. I've been done with Hollywood and liberal based sports since 2016. I don't miss TV one single bit.

When at all possible I support conservative backed businesses and avoid liberal ones. I used to buy my spices at Penzies but they can **** themselves after the shit they pulled in 2016. I'll be making the move off of godaddy and gmail shortly. I would rather not give money to companies that tell me I'm evil.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Must have forgotten your side detests wrong think. Sounds like the side that loves to label people Nazi's are the ones embracing the Nazi playbook.
What does that have to do with what I said? She didn't get arrested for her speech. Like I said, I don't like what she said but she has the right to say it.
Since you're talking about sides as you say, why is it that you're defending her and mad about her being fired but you were all for Colin Kaepernick getting blacklisted after kneeling during the anthem. Can you explain this?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
What does that have to do with what I said? She didn't get arrested for her speech. Like I said, I don't like what she said but she has the right to say it.
Since you're talking about sides as you say, why is it that you're defending her and mad about her being fired but you were all for Colin Kaepernick getting blacklisted after kneeling during the anthem. Can you explain this?
Colin in no ****ing way was black listed...

He was a second rate quarter back who in the twilight of his career decided to become an activist.

The dude almost got signed by the Ravens but then shit all over Ray Lewis calling him an Uncle Tom. Guy got private tryouts but turned it into a shitfest with bringing his media crews.

Even if you believe Colin was anything but a washed up second rate QB, his antics happened on the field and in the games - not just posting an opinion online or defending himself from trolls. It was not like Gina was slipping in pro-trump messages at the start of every episode of Mando.

Lastly, as I said in the other thread. Gina is not some crazed extreme activist (like Colin), just a normal centered American who doesn't want to get bullied into kneeling to SJWs.

Disney should have defended Gins from all the SJW harassment just like they done for Bree Larson or that racist **** Krystina Arielle. Instead they fire her for exactly what her male costar did two years ago - make a Godwin reference to American politics.

blk02edge

Established Member
Kapercock didn't get fired, all of SVTP chose to stop watching.

To write it in crayon,
Left- cancels people by force, ie, Facism
Right- chooses to turn off the TV.

MG0h3

Established Member
Kapercock didn't get fired, all of SVTP chose to stop watching.

To write it in crayon,
Left- cancels people by force, ie, Facism
Right- chooses to turn off the TV.

How dare you say this during black history month.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread