Gina Carano

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Duuudeee... gimme that thiccccccc.

Obviously during her fighting days, she was in figting shape. Even with an extra 45 more, shes still hot as ****.

Agreed and I think she is still hot af on the thicc side.... that ass would be clapping all on its own once it starts moving.. it would sound like you were packing a box marlboros.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Does she have some Hispanic in here?

She is Italian American.

Duuudeee... gimme that thiccccccc.

Obviously during her fighting days, she was in figting shape. Even with an extra 45 more, shes still hot as ****.

Agreed and I think she is still hot af on the thicc side.... that ass would be clapping all on its own once it starts moving.. it would sound like you were packing a box marlboros.

If you look through her IG she doesn't appear to be fat at all, but definitely thicc and voluptuous. I'd be all over that too.

VenomVeins

Established Member

DB0A6C2E-1C22-4034-80E2-EBDE959C4940.jpeg

Ad misspelled “come”

Lololol @ that epic post.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
She is Italian American.

If you look through her IG she doesn't appear to be fat at all, but definitely thicc and voluptuous. I'd be all over that too.

no bullshit I still find her just as attractive, perhaps even more now. I have said it before, will say it again.. I gotta sickness for the thiccness!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread