"Ghost cam" tune

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
Anyone that has this tune done to their car.. Has the tuner mentioned that its not that recommended to have for the car? My tuner at Dynojet said he could tune it with it but doesn't really recommended it. Anybody else heard this too? Hurts the motor?

Nuar

Established Member
[youtube_browser]W85OGri3wzA[/youtube_browser]

There is nothing wrong with running this tune. You need to remove your cats for this to work. The tune dumps extra fuel down the exhaust and it will burn up catalytic converters very quickly.
Other than that you will notice much stronger smell from the exhaust because of the excess fuel. Its a lot of fun, but I don't drive with this tune on all the time. I usually run it for a month or so, then I switch back to my regular performance tune

Zandura99

Almost there
Established Member
yeah just got mine loaded last night from AED. Not great for "grocery store parking lot idle".... if you have to go SLOW its supper sluggish and drives like a super aggressively cammed race car. Once you hit a little over 1000 rpm, you are fine. Quite a race car smell, it definitely dumps extra fuel. I will probably use for a few weeks then go to my normal tune, but will enjoy on car show days and race days.

2012KonaGT

Established Member
I have been running a cammed tune from Lund for awhile now. No issues at all. The only change I would make is removing the cats. The tune dumps a lot of fuel through the exhaust and it will clog them. Trust me on that. The combo I am running is a 2012 GT with Roush axle backs, X pipe, cat delete and Roush CAI.

nux1

Established Member
You can get it stock on the Boss. If Ford will cover that under warranty I doubt there is much damage you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread