Getting tuned on Friday!!!!!!!!!!

va boy

Established Member
This is my first Terminator which I have owned for about 2 months now. Was gonna just drive it for a year or so then mod, but you guys have ruined that for me! Anyway, mods are in signature and on the car with the exception of the upper pulley and idlers, they will be waiting at the dyno shop for install.
Just excited and wanted to share with those who would appreciate the gravity of this situation! :dancenana:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
who is tuning your car? I took mine over to Horsepower by Hermann right off the beltway in MD. About an hour drive but Hermann is awesome. Not sure where in VA you are but I can't recommend him enough.

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
Yes Dan is great he tuned my 2.2 kenne bell car, know i sold that blower and picked up a 2.9 whipple from dan last thursday he will be tuning this very soon hope to have it bolted on ths weekend

Dan is the man

Robert

va boy

Established Member
5sp07GT, I am south central Va, about 15 mins from the NC state line.
I've read countless threads to try and estimate my HP/TRQ. I would be happy to get 450/450, I've seen Dan get some pretty good numbers. I will post later this weekend as I know everyone is waiting with baited breathe for my numbers, which will pale in comparison to MANY around this joint!

Last edited:

Phil'scobra

Established Member
dyno

va boy, I was in the black cobra today at Pro-Dyno. I saw your #'s on Face book, I will let you tell everyone what you got, I am very impressed with your #'s. You will injoy the car more now.

We will have to get together this winter and ride around some. :beer:

va boy

Established Member
Hey Dude! I meant to ask you your screen name today at Dan's shop.
I was blown away with the numbers HP 491/TQ 493. Dan said that the car is a factory freak, did not expect those numbers! Different car for sure. Nice meeting you today, give me a ring sometime and we can meet up and RIDE! Even though you are still faster!!! I'll PM you my phone#.

va boy

Established Member
I was blown away, I had hoped for 450/450 and was grinning like a school girl after the third pull and saw the numbers, still WAY behind most of you but still loving it. Dan's mechanic, Paul told me sometimes you run into a factory car that just has the right combination. With that on top of Dan tuning it, it went pretty well! I can see how this can/will be very addicting.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
HUGE Numbers for an unported Eaton (Make the Race Port your next upgrade and shoot for 550 which will be ridiculous!) you did the right Mods without taking the blower off, Impressive!

Last edited:

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Congrats on the new numbers man!
I'm heading in the same direction with cobra as far as bolt ons.

As everyone said great guys at Pro Dyno. :rockon:

I've heard a few people say there dyno reads higher but idk if its true.
I know Dan did a great job tuning my 4v turbo gt though.

derockgt

Established Member
nice numbers dang i have about the same mods and made 441/460 with 18* timing(jealous)

va boy

Established Member
Thanks derockgt, I didn't really expect those numbers either, but I'm sure gonna take em! Coming from stock, it feels like I have added nitrous to it. Can't imagine what these Whipple/KB guys are feeling?????????

derockgt

Established Member
Thanks derockgt, I didn't really expect those numbers either, but I'm sure gonna take em! Coming from stock, it feels like I have added nitrous to it. Can't imagine what these Whipple/KB guys are feeling?????????

i know what you are talking about its nuts huh? i came from a gt to a cobra and man i cant even think how the twin screws feel

Users who are viewing this thread