Getting ready to sell the L

tweetersvt

Established Member
Well, I just removed all of my boltons, (they are already sold). I am waiting to hear back from my finance company for the pay off, but I can tell you that I am not going to ask more than 20k. As soon as I have the payoff, I'll put an actual F.S. post but if you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them.

tweetersvt

Established Member
No, I don't think so, at least not for awhile. I'm currently looking for a 90-93 LX Coupe to build, and I'm in the process of getting a bike (CBR600RR) I love the truck don't get me wrong, but I've just got other plans.

hdotis69

Established Member
Yeah, I had a 93 cobra and sold it like a dummy. Had a 01 CBR 929rr but got rid of it too. Now I have the 01 L and a Springer Softaill HD.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
my next car will be a 92 notch, and a vortech, etc. the 4.6's just don't respond like the old 5.0's. of coarse it'll have little larger stroke, like a 306 or so.

good luck
later
chiz

tweetersvt

Established Member
I am thinking along the lines of 331. You see, I'm single and have nothing but myself to worry about so as selfish as it sounds, at this point in my life it's all about me.

Users who are viewing this thread