Getting ready for show Q's

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Hey guys. Im going to be getting my car ready for the show tommorow and just had a few questions. First is about registration; does anyone know if there are any forms that im supposed to pint out and have ready for Sunday. OK so im going give my car a good wax but i think that when i drive to the show im bound to have exhaust crap on my back bumper so does anyone know if there be any water around so i can give it a quick washdown before the show. And im also a lil scared to spray the engine with water so what should i do. Thanks for any input
-Anthony

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Get some mist detailer for the exhaust stuff on the bumper....and make sure your engine is cold when you spray it down and wrap the electronics in plastic

RIck

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Rick you going???
we should have all of SVTPERFORMANCE.COM people's car in same area if its possible

sorry anthony
black is the fastest!!! :rockon:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yeah, I know its the fastest....I wish that I could go, but the wife is out still......Bryans car will be looking a little nicer as well

Rick

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Peter i have seen tons of white gt40's but i havent seen alot of black one(only one). And that would had a ferrari its a**. Kinda like a stock sonic blue lightning handing a modded black lightning its a**:burn: :loser: :p

Users who are viewing this thread